We are now looking for motivated and skilled C++ developers. Whether you're an experienced professional or an almost graduated future talent, we've got you covered.
You will work in customer-specific projects programming mainly with C++ on different kinds of software applications, platforms and state-of-the-art user interfaces. You will be developing software for desktop applications, HMI user interfaces, control systems or test automation solutions.
Who are we looking for?
We appreciate a wide range of competencies or willingness to develop your skills even further. A successful candidate has:
- Relevant education, such as B.Sc. or M.Sc. (in Engineering)
- Experience on modern C++ 11 / 14 / 17
- Good problem-solving skills
- Capability to work independently, but also good team working skills
As a plus, we'd be happy if you have previous experience with some of the following:
- Linux development
- Qt/QML front-end development
- Software architectures and modular programming, concurrent programming, and communication protocols
We value passion for software development and motivation for technical troubleshooting. We also hope you share our will to invest on teamwork and knowledge sharing. As a professional you set your goals high in terms of software quality and efficiency. You value good design and coding practices without forgetting the importance of software testing.
We offer you friendly, cooperative and skilled colleagues who build excellent customer solutions. We offer you a chance to develop the products and processes of the leading industrial and energy companies in Finland.
Why should you choose Wapice, then?
Wapice is a technology and digitalization partner established in 1999 and employing over 330 people in 10 sites around Finland. We deliver solutions to globally leading industrial companies mainly in the fields of energy technology and moving machinery. We help our customers transform into digital champions for creating a better future. Our competence ranges from electronics design, software development in embedded software and data science up to modern mobile and cloud based software solutions. We also support our customers in future technologies such as 5G, IoT and Artificial Intelligence with our expertise. Currently our own product portfolio consists of three cloud based products which are IoT-TICKET®, Summium® and EcoReaction.
We also invest highly in the well-being of our community and employees. On top of meaningful and challenging work and a great culture, we offer our people an extended line of benefits, such as:
- A vast occupational healthcare system
- Flexible remote work culture
- A low-hierarchy agile organization, where you can influence in the way you work daily and have an impact in the company's development
- Annual sports, culture and wellbeing balance benefit
- Work and free-time insurance
- Lunch benefit
- Sports and fun clubs
- Many recreational and community-boosting staff events and of course,
- Various ways to develop your professional skills: Mentoring, courses, certifications, technology studies etc.
Read more about our culture and working at Wapice at our career site.
Did we catch your interest?
Great! We can't wait to get to know you better. Leave your application below through our easy-to-use recruitment platform, and we'll be in touch. If you're still a student or a recent graduate, please also attach your transcript of study records. Your responsibilities and title will be adjusted based on your skill level.
Our HR Business Partner Antti Reijonen (050 410 1151 / firstname.lastname@example.org) and HR Generalist Susanna Kytöharju (050 479 6080 / email@example.com) are happy to answer any questions you might have about working at Wapice or about our recruitment process. Also, if you have any technical questions, you can reach out to our Head of User Experience (010 277 5126 / firstname.lastname@example.org). We hope to hear from you soon!